Robotics After School
Latino STEM Alliance’s Robotics programs engage students in fun and exciting hands-on activities where they learn to build and program robots to address specific challenges and obstacle courses. Most students have no prior experience with mechanics, electronics, or programming yet the entire engagement is designed to slowly develop these skills and demonstrate how they apply to everyday life.
The programs leverage diverse and well-known robotics platforms along along with activities developed by Latino STEM Alliance and other organizations. Depending on the location, the program may include competitions among students within the program as well as with students from other locations. All activities are age appropriate and tie back to Massachusetts Department of Education standards by grade level.
- Maurice J Tobin School
- Nathan Hale Elementary School
- Rafael Hernandez School
- Boston Latin Academy
- Lilla G. Frederick Pilot Middle School
- John Winthrop Elementary School
- Martin Luther King, Jr. K-8 School
- Henry Dearborn STEM Academy
- Richard J Murphy School
- TechBoston Academy
- Boston International Newcomers Academy
- Lena Park Community Development Corporation
- The Salvation Army Kroc Center of Boston
- Franklin D Roosevelt School
- Gardner Pilot Academy
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School
Please sign up for our newsletter to be notified of future activities and how to get involved!