• Robotics program at 15 schools in Boston, Allston and Lawrence (Dorchester, Hyde Park, and Roxbury)
• After-school robotics at Lawrence Boys and Girls Club and the The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
• 1,300+ Students (grades 3-12) have benefited from LSA programs
• Programs delivered at 11 sites in Boston, Lawrence, and Worcester
• 220+ volunteer-hours delivered by volunteers (professionals & college students)
• Engagements included 18 companies and universities in Massachusetts
Who we are/What we do
Latino STEM Alliance is a 501c3 certified Nonprofit organization, founded in March 2010 by STEM professionals. LSA runs afterschool STEM-enrichment programs to under-served BPS middle schools students.
How we do it
Latino STEM Alliance partners with schools, private industry, community groups, and academia to bring its programs to our partner schools and community groups and deliver activities at their facilities.
We have worked in the following communities:
- Eastern MA = Greater Boston (Dorchester, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, and Roxbury), Chelsea, and Revere
- Northern MA = Lawrence, Lowell (Summer programs)
- Central MA = Worcester